- Licensed Physiotherapist in Canada since 2012
- Graduated in 2004 from Guru Nanak Dev University, India with Bachelor in Physiotherapy.
- Post Graduated in 2008 from Guru Nanak Dev University, India with a Masters of Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy.
- Done a successful research on Diabetic population that was appreciated and published by International Journal Of Diabetes.
- Had more than 10 years of experience in Physiotherapy field.
- Taken various courses including manual therapy, Sports Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Mulligan’s concept and sports Fitness.
- I can speak English, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu fluently.
- I design evidence based and hands on treatment plans that help my patients to return to highest functional level available with focus on patient’s need and satisfaction.
- Offering Evening and Weekend Appointments.
Dr. Amr Mostafa
Reg. Massage Therapist